Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dresses That Emphasize Boobs Have Any Successful Black Women Experienced Being Called Stuck Up Because They Talked Proper?

Have any successful black women experienced being called stuck up because they talked proper? - dresses that emphasize boobs

Do not be arrogant, but I am what people call the girl a very young African American. I was given by all races and species often see myself as a woman in front of a bride. I am very small but nice ass and small average size of my breasts, but ....... I do not feel quite like it every time I am very impressed with hair are a little bit frustrated dress, trousers, not enough ass or shirts, which make my flat chest. I have only high school, but I wanted to know if hate someone as beautiful experience of school because of problems with women and having a difficult time, friendships formed, because the people often think you were black or INA for girls stuck talking as if he knows (which always bothered me, because all the black oneignorant ask again) my family even, so why talk about ... anyway any help to discuss these things before I eat the society?

6 comments:

LWA said...

I'll say ... That's life. High school is a stage in life. I have five years of high school and I laugh when I look back, as people then acted. You always have people to talk bad about you, but you must learn to ignore people. Especially in your case. Sophisticated sound like a girl trying to overcome. The Company will not eat.

Sean said...

I think it's still a show-off for them. Most people do not punch people and race has nothing to do with it. Try a little more humility and looked like writing on this question. SMH ...

Afi said...

Well, I have not called bonding and speak and write English.
~

Sunshine said...

Wow ........

Bill D said...

uh ok ... You have problems

WWDJND said...

Well, I would say yes, I am man with black skin color and other negative aspects that I speak my mother tongue, if he is obviously very ignorant to not talk in a position to be allowed. But you just take the problem elsewhere. I think people call you down because you say it is quite as often as he in his head, and are now obsessed with her hair and breasts and buttocks. In other words, you're proud of. This had nothing to do with how they speak. Start talking about how you do not feel beautiful because her hair and her clothes are not perfect, and that other women do not like you. Not because you're too beautiful, but because they are too superficial. The company did not eat, you simply let your appearance go to your head.

Post a Comment